Providing a steady stream of inspiration and support to help you start and maintain your recovery work is my goal.
I've been strong on support but want to increase inspiration. Too many of you have shared that you have limited vision about what is really possible in your lives when you live a life in recovery. You want positive examples of hope and real possibility. So I'm going to create a newsletter, and I need your help.
My guru on all things internet and technology, Jenni at geekchic, says it's best to ask you to sign up for one or all of four choices. That way you get the content you want and don't have to deal with information that may be great but not your particular interest. I'm working on titles that describe different realms of information, although some may overlap.
Which four do you like best? What titles would like to see added? Please let me know. I'm creating this newsletter project for you.
1. Overcoming obstacles to recovery
2. Recovery exercises to do any day at almost any time
3. Creating a personal environment that supports recovery
4. Recovery issues raised in press, social media and private
5. Family Relationships during and after recovery
6. Mothers in recovery
7. Inspiring Women, Inspiring Lives
8. Take Charge Now: Tips for Building a Healthy Life
I look forward to hearing from you. Please leave any and all suggestions, no matter how far out they may seem, in the comment section of this post. Thank you!